Waynesburg students to present fall theater production
The Waynesburg University Players will present “The Uninvited,” written by Tim Kelly and directed by Edward L. Powers, director of the theater program and professor of theater at Waynesburg University, Wednesday, Oct. 30, through Saturday, Nov. 2. The show will run at 7:30 p.m. each evening in the Goodwin Performing Arts Center. Admission is free, and the public is invited to attend.
"The Uninvited” is a good old fashioned ghost story," said Powers. "Something we've never done on our stage."
The stage will bring to life Pam Fitzgerald and her brother, Roddy, who are looking to get away from the rigors of London when they find an old country house on the west coast of England. But every house comes with a history, and this house is no different.
Reservations are highly suggested. This play is not recommended for small children. For more information or to make a reservation, contact Edward Powers at 724-852-3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The cast and crew include:
- Katie Shultz, a junior human services/education major from Venetia (Peters Township High School
- Briana Hozak, a senior sociology major from Home (Marion Center Area High School)
- Adam Tapparo, a sophomore sociology major from Beaver (Beaver Area High School)
- Mike Merten, a freshman history major from Columbia, N.J. (North Warren Regional High School)
- Larissa Bray, a sophomore mathematics major from Murrysville (Trinity Christian School)
- Mariah West, a junior criminal justice major from Mindan, Nev. (Sierra Lutheran High School)
- Emily Haywood, a sophomore digital design major from Claysville (McGuffey High School)
- Tiffany Franck, a senior sociology major from Ephrata (Ephrata Senior High School)
- John Flanigan IV, a senior computer forensics major from Frostburg, Md. (Calvary Christian Academy)
- Olivia Long, a junior business management major from Burgettstown (Avella Area Junior-Senior High School)Assistant Directors: Amanda Stillings, a sophomore arts administration (theater) major from Sussex, N.J. (High Point Regional High School) and Jordan Totty, a junior forensic science major from Temecula (Cornerstone Christian School)
- Stage Managers: Brittany Stowe, a sophomore psychology major from Millville, N.J. (Millville Senior High School) and Austin Orth, a sophomore computer science major from Meyersdale (Lighthouse Christian Academy)
- Assistant Stage Managers: Emily Mielcarek, a freshman international culture major from Orchard Park, N.Y. (Orchard Park High School) and Kristen Wilson, a freshman chemistry/secondary education major from Washington (Washington High School)
# # #
Contact: Ashley Wise, Communication Specialist
724.852.7675 or email@example.com