Graduate Financial Aid
Tuition Costs (Effective Fall 2013):
- Graduate GAPS Programs (MBA, MED, MSN, MAT) - $600 per credit
- Graduate Program MA in Counseling - $615 per credit
- DNP Program - $715 per credit
- RN to BSN tuition - $540 per credit
- Bachelor of Management and Leadership tuition - $560 per credit
For billing questions, please call 724-852-3255 or 724-852-3385 to receive helpful assistance.
- Students must complete the 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and the GAPS Financial Aid Application
- If the student wants to borrow a federal student loan, he/she must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at www.StudentLoans.gov
Financial Aid Links:
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Application/Master Promissory Note (MPN)
University Aid Forms:
Federal Verification Worksheet:
The United States Department of Education (USDE) and Waynesburg University reserve the right to select your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for a review process referred to as "verification." If your application is selected, you are required to submit to the Financial Aid Department a completed 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet. In addition to this, if asked, you may be required to submit copies of the student's and, if dependent, the parents' federal, IRS tax transcript, W-2 forms and/or documentation of untaxed income.
If and only if your application is selected for verification, will you be notified by the Financial Aid Department either via a Waynesburg University Award Letter or a Document Request Letter of the documents necessary to complete the process. Waynesburg University must complete this process prior to disbursing aid funds to a student's account. Failure to complete verification within fourteen days of the initial request may result in the cancellation of aid and the possible termination of enrollment. If corrections to the FAFSA are necessary, we will make them electronically once verification is complete. The student will then receive a revision from the federal processor. If an overpayment is due, we will notify the student of the steps necessary to resolve this.
Pay special attention to first bullet
- If your FAFSA is selected for verification, you are required to provide your school with documents to verify the accuracy of your FAFSA data. In the past, income information was verified by the submission of signed copies of the IRS 1040. Beginning in the 2012-13 academic year, an IRS transcript will be required for verification instead of a copy of the 1040. If selected for verification, you will need to contact the IRS and order a tax transcript by one of these methods:
- On-Line: The IRS online ordering method, Order A Transcript, makes ordering simple.
- Phone: You may also request transcripts by calling 1-800-908-9946.
- By Mail: Use IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
If you are a non-tax filer and you are selected for verification, you will need to send your school a copy of IRS Form W-2 for each source of employment income received for tax year 2011. This is a new requirement for non-tax filers.