Kelley Hardie, assistant dean to student services and her husband, Chris, assistant dean and cross country coach, will co-lead local service projects. Eight students will spend part of their Christmas break participating in various projects across Greene County. From Saturday, Dec. 14, to Friday, Dec. 20, students will serve at a variety of Greene County non-profit organizations such as the Corner Cupboard Food Bank, Kid’s Café, Produce to People, the Salvation Army and St. Ann’s Soup Kitchen.
Students participating in the service projects include:
- Theresa Butler, a junior accounting major from Uniontown, Pa.
- David Leach, a junior mathematics major from Flushing, Ohio
- Jess Leiby, a junior wellness and physiology major from Tamaqua, Pa.
- Jennifer Lingg, a junior accounting major from Ellicott City, Md.
- John Sikora, a junior political science major from Masury, Ohio
- Shelby Staggers, junior nursing major from Amity, Pa.
- Clarice Tice, a senior athletic training major from Millerton, Pa.
- Dominick Zappa, a senior accounting major from Monroeville, Pa.
# # #
Contact: Ashley Wise, Communication Specialist