Waynesburg University’s Stover Center for Constitutional Studies and Moral Leadership is pleased to announce the third annual Summer Continuing Legal Education course in England at Cambridge University from August 2 to 7, 2015.
This five-day program, held at Jesus College, Cambridge University, explores the essential contemporary and historical attributes of American, English, and European law in a wide-ranging discussion among distinguished jurists, academic leaders, and practicing lawyers in this 800th anniversary of Magna Carta.
All lawyers who share a passion for the Rule of Law would benefit from this creative legal endeavor, which has been approved for 12 hours of CLE credit (including two ethics hours) in Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice J. Michael Eakin
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Judge Gary Glazer
- Sir Robin Auld, former Lord Justice, Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- Virginia Circuit Judge (retired) Ann Hunter Simpson
- Cambridge University Law Professor Catherine Barnard
- Georgetown University Law Professor Charles Abernathy
- Sir Anthony Holland, Financial Services Authority Complaints Commissioner
“This program provides participants with an extraordinary opportunity to explore the historical and philosophical depths of American and English law with premier jurists, eminent scholars and distinguished attorneys from both sides of the Atlantic,” said Dr. Lawrence M. Stratton, Director of Waynesburg University's Stover Center for Constitutional Studies and Moral Leadership.
Please visit http://info.waynesburg.edu/cle for more information or to register for this event.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
# # #
Ashley Wise, Senior Writer/Editor
724.852.7675 or firstname.lastname@example.org