Our goal in the Career Services Center is to make your transition from high school to college into a positive career experience by utilizing your faith, serving and learning. We are here to assist you with everything from resume composition to interviewing skills.
We offer valuable opportunities to help you build your professional experiences such as:
- On- and off-campus job and internship fairs
- Employer networking opportunities
- One-on-one career coaching
- Mock interviewing
- Resume and cover letter review
- Comprehensive job and internship website
- Assistance with graduate school applications and practice exams
Through partnerships with employers, faculty, staff and alumni, the Career Services Office helps students define, develop and realize their career potential.
Phone: (724) 852-3372
Office Location: 307 Stover
Current Graduate Path Statistics: