Office of the Registrar
Need a transcript? Questions about class registration or graduation? Visit the Office of the Registrar for answers to these questions or any other questions you may have regarding your academic profile.
Final Exam Schedule
- Summer 2017 Registration Information
- Fall 2017 Registration Information
- Spring 2017 Registration Information
View the 2016-2017 Catalog
View the 2015-2016 Catalog
View the 2014-2015 Catalog
View the 2013-2014 Catalog
View the 2012-2013 Catalog
View the 2011-2012 Catalog
View the 2010-2011 Catalog
View the 2009-2010 Catalog
Students and alumni may request official, or unofficial, transcripts of work completed at Waynesburg University by completing a Transcript Request Form. You can obtain the form in one of the following ways:
- Print the Request Form.
- Complete and fax (724.627.6592), mail or scan (email@example.com).
- Pick up the form in the Office of Records and Registration, Room 109 Miller Hall.
- Write to Waynesburg University, Office of the Registrar, 51 West College Street, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania 15370.
The transcripts are handled as follows:
UNOFFICIAL transcripts for current students are available through Self-Service and are intended for personal use. An unofficial transcript for alumni and current students is also available with a written and signed request.
OFFICIAL transcripts are always mailed (or picked up by the requestor) and are only official if in a sealed envelope.
There are no fees for this service.
Please allow 1-2 business days for routine processing.
Records of individuals who attended prior to 2004 may require additional time for processing.
For further information, or to check on the progress of the request, contact the Office of Records and Registration at 724.852.7619.
If you submit a written request, be sure to include the following information:
- your name (please include middle and maiden name, if applicable)
- your date of birth
- your College identification number (or social security number)
- your dates of attendance at Waynesburg University
- your permanent address
- a daytime telephone number where you can be reached
- the complete address to which the transcript is to be mailed
HOLDS ON ACCOUNTS
No transcript will be released if the student has financial or other holds.
WHERE TO SEND THIS FORM
Office of the Registrar
51 West College Street
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Meet the Staff