Applying to Waynesburg University is a simple process.
- College preparatory curriculum throughout high school (Honors, AP and Dual Enrollment classes are helpful)
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0
- Preference given to students with at least a 900 SAT (19 ACT)
- Complete a Freshman Admissions Application
- Submit official high school transcripts with senior class schedule (or copy of GED) and any SAT/ACT scores to:
51 W College St
Waynesburg, PA 15370
When the Admissions Committee has received all of the required documentation, the committee will evaluate the application and respond with a decision within approximately one month.
*The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request additional information, including but not limited to: high school transcripts for GED candidates, revised SAT or ACT scores, additional test scores, letters of recommendation, senior year grades, and/or a personal interview. The Admissions Committee also reserves the right to recalculate GPA based on core curriculum.
You can Request More Information or simply ask a question at any point along your way. We're always happy to help.