The best way to receive one-on-one attention from our faculty, staff and students is to set up a personal visit. During one of these visits, prospective students will tour campus with a current student and talk with an admissions counselor. Additionally, prospective students have the opportunity to:
- Meet with a faculty member and/or coach
- Sit in on a class
- Eat lunch in the dining hall
- Attend Chapel (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. only)
If you would like to customize your visit to include one of the above options, please register at least a week in advance. Once you schedule your visit (see button below), a member of our Admissions staff will contact you to confirm, so please enter the best phone number at which to reach you. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 1.800.225.7393.
Office Hours and Visit Times
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4 p.m. from mid-May to mid-August)
- Visits available at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.
Student Breaks and Holidays
Although we are open to visitors (during normal business hours) on the dates listed below, students are either not in session or not following a normal academic week. No classes or overnight visits are available, and again, if you'd like to meet with a professor on any of these dates, please contact the Admissions Office at least a week in advance, so we can check faculty availability.
- Friday, April 14, 2017 - Monday, April 17, 2017 -- Easter Break
- Monday, April 24, 2017 - Friday, August 25, 2017 -- Finals Week & Summer Break
Please note: The Admissions Office will be closed Friday, April 14, 2017 for Good Friday; Monday, May 29, 2017 for Memorial Day; and Tuesday, July 4, 2017 for Independence Day.