Applicants--those who have received a high school diploma or completed their GED--who have attempted 12 credits or more at one or more post-secondary schools will be classified as a "transfer student."
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 (preferred) from last full-time (at least 12 credits) post-secondary school attended
- Satisfactory Transfer Student Clearance Form
- Successfully completed high school transcript or GED
- Recommended that students take the SAT or ACT and score a 900 (Critical Reading and Math only) or 19, respectively
- Transfer Admissions Application
- Transfer Student Clearance Form
- Complete official high school transcript (or copy of GED)
- Recommended that students submit SAT or ACT scores
- Complete official college transcript(s)
- Submit this information to:
51 W College St
Waynesburg, PA 15370
When the Admissions Committee has received all of the required documentation, the committee will evaluate the application and respond with a decision within approximately one month.
*The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request additional documents, including but not limited to: high school transcripts for GED candidates, revised SAT or ACT scores, additional test scores, letters of recommendation, senior year grades, and/or a personal interview. The Admissions Committee also reserves the right to recalculate GPA based on core curriculum.
The University Registrar will evaluate all college transcripts and the credits to be transferred. Please see the academic catalog for transfer credit policy.
Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, etc. are required. Certificates are not acceptable. These transcripts can be unofficial, initially. Final transcript from high school or copy of GED is also required. Acceptance is contingent upon receipt of official, final transcripts.
Transfer Scholarships are available for prospective transfer students who meet certain requirements.
For more information, contact Renee McElligott at firstname.lastname@example.org