Students looking to transfer to Waynesburg should review the following information regarding applying
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.6 from last full-time (at least 12 credits) post-secondary school attended*
- Satisfactory Transfer Student Clearance Form
- Successfully completed high school transcript or GED
- Preference given to students with at least a 1000 SAT (21 ACT)
- Transfer Admissions Application
- Transfer Student Clearance Form
- Complete official high school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores
- Complete official college transcript(s)
- Submit this information to
51 W College St
Waynesburg, PA 15370
When the Admissions Committee has received all of the required documentation, the committee will evaluate the application and respond with a decision within approximately one month.
*The Admissions committee reserves the right to request additional documents including but not limited to: high school transcripts for GED candidates, revised SAT or ACT scores, letters of recommendation, senior year grades, and/or a personal interview. The Admissions committee also reserves the right to recalculate GPA based on core curriculum.
The University Registrar will evaluate all college transcripts and the credits to be transferred. Please see the academic catalog for transfer credit policy.
Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, etc. are required. Certificates are not acceptable. These transcripts can be unofficial, initially. Final transcript from high school or copy of GED is also required. Acceptance is contingent upon receipt of official, final transcripts.
Transfer Scholarships are available for prospective transfer students who meet certain requirements.
Students speaking English as a Second Language
All applicants who speak English as a second language are required to take the TOEFL iBT and score at least an 80 (84 for Nursing).