Waynesburg is proud to be one of only 21 Bonner Scholar Schools in the country. With support from the Corella and Bertram F. Bonner Foundation this unique scholarship program offers selected students financial assistance in return for a commitment to service while enrolled at Waynesburg.
As a Bonner Scholar School, Waynesburg University:
- Awards 15 new Waynesburg University Bonner Scholarships each academic year.
- Fosters a program with 60 students who each serve on average 10 hours per week.
To be considered for the Bonner Scholar program, an applicant must:
- Be accepted to Waynesburg University
- Carry a minimum 3.0 GPA and be placed in the top 40% of graduating high school class.
- Qualify financially.
- Successfully complete the scholarship application and interview process.
For more information about the program, download the Bonner Fact Sheet.
Visit the scholarships page to complete the Competitive Merit Scholarship Application. This application is due Jan. 9, 2015.
Contact the Admissions Office for more information