You are here : Policies and Procedures
ATHLETE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. The athletic training center is a medical facility. Professionalism shall be maintained at all times.
2. The athletic training center is a co-ed facility. Athletes must dress properly (shorts, t-shirts and footwear are mandatory).
3. No one is permitted in the athletic training center without supervision.
4. No equipment, supplies or towels may be removed from the athletic training center without proper authorization from a certified staff member.
5. Athletes must ask for over the counter medication.
6. All rehabilitation and treatments must be applied and supervised by an ATC.
7. No profanity, horseplay, or misuse of equipment will be permitted.
8. No lounging on treatment tables, stools or equipment.
9. No loitering in the athletic training center. Excuse the athlete once treatment/rehabilitation is done.
10. No cleated shoes allowed.
11. No shoes permitted on treatment tables.
12. Athletes are to remove any pens or pencils from pockets before laying on treatment tables.
13. Athletes MUST shower before treatments or rehabilitation.
14. No eating or drinking in the clinic, with the exception of the office areas.
15. The use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in the entire facility.
17. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately asked to leave.