Campus Health and Safety
Student Health Services
Waynesburg University’s Student Health Services include:
- Appointments with university nurses.
- Certified Physicians Assistants, working under the university physician, are on campus at various times during the week.
- Health Services is also a resource center for health and medical information. Our goal of promoting healthy lifestyles includes prevention activities aimed at smoking, alcohol awareness, cancer screening, infectious disease control and nutrition.
At the Waynesburg University Counseling Center, we support students - through counseling, education and emergency intervention.
- Counseling for Waynesburg University students is free and confidential.
- Students utilize counseling for concerns ranging from personal to academic.
Department of Public Safety
Public safety officers are available on campus around the clock.
- Security is always available at 724-852-3303.
- The officers make regular rounds of the campus including both residence halls and academic buildings.
- D.O.P.S also oversees vehicle registrations for on-campus parking permits.
- Our crime statistics reflect the overall safe and secure environment at WU.
Benedum Dining Hall and the Bee Hive Snack Bar, an a la carte dining area, are open to all students.
- All first, second, and third year students living in University residence halls and houses are required to enroll in a meal plan.
- Students with special dietary needs can consult with University Health Services and the Dining Manager to see if an accommodation is possible.