The Master of Business Administration degree provides a real-world overview of business organization and enterprise by developing and refining your business knowledge and skills in such areas as economics, statistics, marketing, organizational behavior, accounting, finance and management information systems.
You will grow through a curriculum that is designed to strengthen the business skills and abilities most needed to increase productivity, versatility, leadership skills, decisiveness and flexibility. There are six MBA degree concentrations: Energy Management (New for 2012), Applied Business, Human Resources/Leadership, Health Systems Administration, Market Development, and Finance.
The MBA consists of 36 credits in total. Required courses make up 27 of these, and the remaining nine come from electives to be chosen according to your selected concentration.
Flexible Program Format
With our exclusive 'Step in-Step out' pacing you have the flexibility to go straight through to graduation in the minimum amount of time. Or, you can 'step out' of the program for an extended period to accommodate business, family, or personal obligations. Then, you can step right back into the program without penalty or missing a beat.
In order to be admitted to the program, the student must have:
- Graduated from an accredited four-year college or university, GPA 3.0 or higher
- Be 25 years of age or older, and
- Must have 3 years of significant post-baccalaureate business experience.
Students whose native language is not English must also submit an official report of TOEFL scores or other indication of competency in English. Students seeking admission into a graduate business program may be offered regular or conditional admission. The Director of the MBA Program will review each student's educational background and work experience to determine the student's admission status. Regular admission will be offered to students who demonstrate that they have the preparation necessary to successfully complete the program.
Print an official transcript request form: click here.
Print a professional recommendation request form: click here.
Costs & Financial Aid
Please contact the financial aid office at 1-800-225-7393 with any questions.
Students must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be eligible for financial aid. This form can be completed online at no charge: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
- Earn 3 credits every 8 weeks
- Meet one night per week Monday - Thursday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Focus on one course at a time
- Six start dates per year
- Saturday morning classes now available from 8 a.m. to Noon
- Graduate degree can be completed in less than 24 months
- Free Parking next to our buildings
MBA - Admissions Requirements
To be considered for admission into the MBA program, the student must submit the following:
- Completed Application (form available below)
- An official transcript indicating a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree earned at an accredited college or university (request forms available below)
- Official transcripts of all other undergraduate and graduate coursework (request forms available above)
- A current resumé or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of reference (form available above)