- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from all other post-secondary institutions
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Narrative statement of career goals as related to the MSN essentials and completion of the MSN degree
- Evidence of undergraduate statistics course (Statistics can be taken here as part of the program if the applicant has never taken a statistics course.)
Waynesburg University admits students without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry or ethnicity. It is the policy of Waynesburg University not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs, admissions policies, activities or employment.