As the governing organization of the student body, the Student Senate is responsible for the administration of student affairs as follows:
• To promote the welfare of the student body
• To confer, through the Executive Committee, with administrators and faculty, and to make recommendations to them concerning the needs of Waynesburg students.
• To be responsible for student social functions, Homecoming and Spring Week.
Goals for the 2010-2011 Executive Board:
- Raise more awareness on campus of Student Senate's roles and responsibilities
- Work toward making meetings more productive and effective
Senate Constitution & By-Laws
Shawn Wharrey- President
Jeff Johns - Executive Vice President
Carolyn Highland - Academic Vice President
Cara Petrone - Social Vice President
Brittany Nimal - Secretary
John Flanigan- Treasurer
Dave Calvario - Advisor
Meetings Every Tuesday at 5:30pm 302 Stover. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND.
Student Senate email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook