Welcome to the Writing Center!
At the Writing Center, we have a mission…
At the Writing Center, we believe…
At the Writing Center, we talk about…
Banned Books Week
Visit the virtual library to learn more about attempts to censor words and authors.
Writing Center Celebrations!
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Jewish American Heritage Month
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- 5/5: Cinco de Mayo
- 5/8: Mother’s Day
- 5/8: Buddha’s Birthday
- 5/17: International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia
- 5/19: Malcolm X’s Birthday
- 5/30: Memorial Day
- LGBT Pride Month
- Caribbean American Heritage Month
- 6/2: Indian Citizenship Act of 1924
- 6/12: Loving Day: Anniversary of a historic court decision to legalize interracial marriage
- 6/19: Father’s Day
- 6/19 – Juneteenth: Marks the anniversary of when African Americans first learned of the Emancipation Proclamation. It was more than two years after it was initially issued
- 6/27: Birthday of Helen Keller
left me with very thoughtful comments that helped enhance my paper's readability and professional appeal. I cannot recommend anything to do better, because my session was exactly what I needed it to be.
provided great ideas of things to change, while also encouraging the hard work that I had already put into it.
helped me get a better understanding of how to write my lab report. She also gave me links that will help me as well.
helped me understand what I was missing out on and what the paper was truly about.
helped me figure out how to write and start my essay. I had no idea where to start, and this helped me out so much.