Welcome to the Writing Center!
At the Writing Center, we have a mission…
At the Writing Center, we believe…
At the Writing Center, we talk about…
Banned Books Week
Visit the virtual library to learn more about attempts to censor words and authors.
Writing Center Celebrations!
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Movember (awareness of men’s health issues, such as prostate cancer)
- National Native American, American Indian, and Alaskan Native Heritage Month
Important Dates in November
- 11/2: National Stress Awareness Day
- 11/9: World Adoption Day
- 11/11: Veterans Day
- 11/13: World Kindness Day
- 11/16: National Day for Tolerance
- 11/20: Transgender Day of Remembrance
- 11/20: Universal Children’s Day (Human Rights, U.N.)
- 11/24: Thanksgiving
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Month
- Universal Human Rights Month
Important Dates in December
- 12/1: World AIDS Day
- 12/3: International Day for People with Disabilities
- 12/5: International Volunteer Day
- 12/9: Genocide Prevention Day
- 12/10: International Human Rights Day
- 12/18: Hanukkah begins at sunset (Jewish)
- 12/25: Christmas (Christian)
- 12/26: Kwanzaa begins
- 12/26: Boxing Day (Great Britain and Commonwealth countries)
- 12/31: New Year’s Eve
left me with very thoughtful comments that helped enhance my paper's readability and professional appeal. I cannot recommend anything to do better, because my session was exactly what I needed it to be.
provided great ideas of things to change, while also encouraging the hard work that I had already put into it.
helped me get a better understanding of how to write my lab report. She also gave me links that will help me as well.
helped me understand what I was missing out on and what the paper was truly about.
helped me figure out how to write and start my essay. I had no idea where to start, and this helped me out so much.