Graduate and Professional Studies Admission
Further your education without putting your professional growth or personal life on pause.Start your application today
Our career-relevant programs will equip you with the knowledge and expertise needed to implement coursework into your daily work.
Whether it’s through classes offered at our additional site in Southpointe or in fully online programs, your studies can fit into a busy lifestyle. Flexible and affordable graduate programs include tracks in athletic training, business, counseling, education, criminal investigation, and nursing, as well as professional degree completion nursing programs. Non-degree seeking programs are available in counseling, education, nursing informatics, and more.
Steps to Apply as a Graduate and Professional Studies Student
- Create an account in our Applicant Portal.
- Submit the online Graduate and Professional Studies Application. Include your biographical information, an essay, academic history, employment history, and two professional recommendations’ contact information (if applicable) in the application as instructed.
- Request your official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework, including transfer credits.
- Send the documents from step three to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Waynesburg University Southpointe Center
1000 Horizon Vue Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Submit all additional materials required by your program of choice.
- Receive a decision on your application once all documentation and application requirements are complete.
Accelerated Bachelor's Programs
Online Degree Completion
B.S. or B.A.Learn more
RN to BSNLearn more
Master of Science in Athletic TrainingLearn more about our MSAT Program
Master of Business AdministrationLearn more about our MBA
Master of Arts in CounselingLearn more about our MA in Counseling
Master of Arts in Criminal InvestigationLearn more about our MACI
Master of Arts in TeachingLearn more about our MAT
Master of EducationLearn more about our MEd
Master of Science in NursingLearn more about our MSN
Doctor of Nursing PracticeLearn more about our DNP
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and SupervisionLearn more about our Ph.D. in Counseling
Waynesburg University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.