Our career-relevant programs will equip you with the knowledge and expertise needed to implement coursework into your daily work.
Whether it’s through classes offered at our additional site in Southpointe or in fully online programs, your studies can fit into a busy lifestyle. Flexible and affordable graduate programs include tracks in athletic training, business, counseling, education, criminal investigation, and nursing, as well as professional degree completion nursing programs. Non-degree seeking programs are available in counseling, education, nursing informatics, and more.
Steps to Apply as a Graduate and Professional Studies Student
- Create an account in our Applicant Portal.
- Submit the online Graduate and Professional Studies Application. Include your biographical information, an essay, academic history, employment history, and two professional recommendations’ contact information (if applicable) in the application as instructed.
- Request your official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework, including transfer credits.
- Send the documents from step three to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Waynesburg University Southpointe Center
1000 Horizon Vue Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Submit all additional materials required by your program of choice.
- Receive a decision on your application once all documentation and application requirements are complete.
Waynesburg University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.