Our career-relevant programs will equip you with the knowledge and expertise needed to implement coursework into your daily work.
Whether it’s through classes offered at our additional site in Southpointe or in fully online programs, your studies can fit into a busy lifestyle. Flexible and affordable graduate programs include tracks in athletic training, business, counseling, education, criminal investigation, and nursing, as well as professional degree completion nursing programs. Non-degree seeking programs are available in counseling, education, nursing informatics, and more.
Steps to Apply as a Graduate and Professional Studies Student
- Create an account in our Applicant Portal.
- Submit the online Graduate and Professional Studies Application. Include your biographical information, an essay, academic history, employment history, and two professional recommendations’ contact information in the application as instructed.
- Request your official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework, including transfer credits.
- Send the documents from step three to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
6000 Town Center Blvd.
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Submit all additional materials required by your program of choice.
- Receive a decision on your application once all documentation and application requirements are complete.