Waynesburg University rents some of its facilities to outside groups and individuals for meetings or events. To begin the process of inquiring for rental of our facilities, please complete the online form linked here. There are some limitations. A representative of the University will reach back to you to discuss your event, pricing and other related information to talk through your needs and our availability.
Some of the facilities available to rent include:
- Conference Rooms: located in Stover Student Center, Eberly Library or Center for Research and Economic Development (CRED)
- Banquets: located in Benedum Dining Hall or Stover Student Center
- Classrooms: located in Buhl Hall, Hanna Hall or Paul R. Stewart Science Building
- Auditorium for Large Presentations or Formal Services: located in Goodwin Performing Arts Center (GPAC), Alumni Hall or Roberts Chapel
- Athletic Facilities: located at Wiley Stadium, Rudy Marisa Fieldhouse or Baseball/Softball Complex
Things to note for all rentals:
- All events not run or hosted by Waynesburg University are required to go through the appropriate steps to confirm eligibility and availability.
- Waynesburg University is a dry campus. Drugs and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited at any event held at university facilities.
- All events held at Waynesburg University where food and/or drink is involved must use Aladdin Dining Services, under the university’s contractual obligation with this third-party vendor. Pricing is determined by Aladdin Dining Services and payment for these services is made directly to them.
- In many instances, renting groups are required to provide the University with a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for their event. Many of our facilities also have specific guidelines for use that will be provided upon submission of the online inquiry form.
- All groups renting facilities are expected to comply with the Keep Waynesburg Well plan and will be required to submit to the University a COVID plan for their event.
- Rental of Roberts Chapel is restricted. Please view the information in the tab below about Roberts Chapel wedding rentals.
Roberts Chapel is available to rent for weddings to alumni, faculty and staff members. The bride and/or groom must be faculty, staff or alumni. Rental fees do apply.
Available dates are restricted to times when students are not on campus, which is primarily May through August. Couples interested in inquiring about renting Roberts Chapel for a wedding and/or Benedum Dining Hall for a reception or wedding shower should complete the online form to begin the inquiry process.