What's next in the enrollment process
Congratulations on being accepted into Waynesburg University! We're so glad you've chosen to consider joining our dynamic campus community. Below is a seven-step guide to the next steps in the enrollment process, along with some important dates to keep in mind.
- Fill out the Admissions Enrollment Form, and send in the appropriate deposit to hold your spot. Priority housing is available to students who submit their enrollment deposit by March 1! Housing is only guaranteed to students who deposit by May 1.
Join the Incoming Class of 2020 Facebook group!
- Explore the myConnect portal available to new incoming students. The portal includes housing information, Financial Aid information, technology information, a billing timeline and more.
- Complete your New Student Form through the myConnect portal.
- Priority housing is available to students who submit their enrollment deposit by March 1! Students who deposit by March 1 will receive their housing assignment and schedule by April 15th. All other schedules and housing assignments will be sent to the student's University email on a rolling basis as they become available.
- Send your final transcripts and other final documents to the Office of Admissions.
Undergraduate Final Materials First-Year Students
Final High School TranscriptAP Test Scores
College in High School transcripts (From the college awarding credit)
Transfer Students Final High School Transcript
All Final Official College Transcripts
Nursing as a Second Degree Final High School Transcript
All Final Official College Transcript
- Register for Seeds for Success, our summer orientation program. All new students are required to attend one of the dates listed below. To access more information about the virtual Seeds for Success event, click here!
June 2020 July 2020 June 19th & 22nd July 17th
- Come to campus in August and begin to grow for your future!
Have questions before you enroll?
We're here to help! Please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-225-7393 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.