Let’s finish what you started.
You can complete your bachelor’s degree at Waynesburg University, in as little as a year, through our flexible, affordable, online programs designed for working professionals. If you have college credits and/or life experience, we have an efficient pathway for you to earn your degree.
- Options in Business Administration, Criminal Justice Administration & Professional Studies
- 100 percent online
- Quick five-week courses
- Financial aid available
- Nine convenient start dates throughout the year
- No entrance exams required
Credits Three Ways
Transfer up to 90 credits from prior college coursework at a community college and/or other colleges/universities.
Let us work with you to determine how your career and life experiences translate into credits. Together, we'll consider your military service, professional experience, certificates, life experiences and/or CLEP examinations.
Earn a minimum of 30 credits through WU's Online Degree Completion Program to complete your degree! With the option of stepping in and out of the program, you'll have the opportunity to earn credits at your own pace.
Steps to Apply as an Online Degree Completion Student
- Create an account in our Applicant Portal.
- Submit the online Graduate and Professional Studies Application. Include your biographical information, an essay, academic history, employment history and a current resume.
- Request your official transcripts for high school with the date of graduation and all post-secondary coursework*, including transfer credits and send the documents from step three to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Waynesburg University Southpointe Center
1000 Horizon Vue Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Receive a decision on your application once all documentation and application requirements are complete.
*Candidates must transfer a minimum of 24 credits. Students with no previous coursework may still be considered for admission after a personal interview with the program director.
Program Quick Facts
|UPCOMING START DATE||November 6, 2023|
|ESTIMATED PROGRAM LENGTH||
One year full-time
Two years part-time (pending amount of accepted transfer credits )
|CREDIT HOURS||30 major-specific WU credits|
|COURSE LENGTH||5 weeks|
|COST PER CREDIT||$500|
We'd love to hear from you!
Let's get started on your customized degree plan.
Waynesburg University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.