Let’s finish what you started.
You can complete your bachelor’s degree at Waynesburg University, in as little as a year, through our flexible, affordable, online programs designed for working professionals. If you have college credits and/or life experience, we have an efficient pathway for you to earn your degree.
- Options in Business Administration, Criminal Justice Administration & Professional Studies
- 100 percent online
- Quick five-week courses
- Financial aid available
- Nine convenient start dates throughout the year
- No entrance exams required
Steps to Apply as an Online Degree Completion Student
- Create an account in our Applicant Portal.
- Submit the online Graduate and Professional Studies Application. Include your biographical information, an essay, academic history, employment history and a current resume.
- Request your official transcripts for high school with the date of graduation and all post-secondary coursework*, including transfer credits and send the documents from step three to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Waynesburg University, 6000 Town Center Blvd., Suite 100, Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Receive a decision on your application once all documentation and application requirements are complete.
*Candidates must transfer a minimum of 24 credits. Students with no previous coursework may still be considered for admission after a personal interview with the program director.
Program Quick Facts
|UPCOMING START DATE||August 26, 2019|
|ESTIMATED PROGRAM LENGTH||
One year full-time
Two years part-time (pending amount of accepted transfer credits )
|CREDIT HOURS||30 major-specific WU credits|
|COURSE LENGTH||5 weeks|
|COST PER CREDIT||$500|
We'd love to hear from you!
Let's get started on your customized degree plan.