Join us Friday, February 16, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., to celebrate the Grand Opening of the new eHIVE, located on the first floor of Stover Campus Center. A Ribbon Cutting will be held at noon and tours of the new eHIVE will be available all day. See also schedule of events below.
Waynesburg University’s campus-wide innovation hub, the new eHIVE includes a state-of-the-art makerspace where prototypes for larger-scale operations can be developed.
eHIVE Grand Opening Schedule of Events
8:30 am – 11:30 am
- Rise & Shine and Join Us Early for Coffee or Tea
- Enter our first raffle before 10:30 a.m. for a chance to win!
- Join us for a Ribbon Cutting Officially Opening our new eHIVE
Immediately Following Ribbon Cutting – 2:30 pm
- Join us for sweets as we celebrate our opening
- Meet our Student Businesses during our Approved Student Business Showcase
- View Demonstrations of our Maker equipment
- Explore Various Competitions & Activities
- Enter our second raffle before 2:30 p.m. for a chance to win!
2:30 – 4:30 PM
- Stop in for Puzzles and Games that challenge your Creativity & Spark Innovation
- Enter our third raffle before 4:30 p.m. for a chance to win!
Stop in throughout the day to enter various raffles including:
- $150 Amazon Gift Card, Sponsored by Mosites
- Nest Raffle Basket
- A Custom Designed Water-bottle through our Makerspace
- Various Makerspace Tumblers & Products
A special thanks to the kindness of the generous donors who made this project possible.