To be considered for admission into the MSN or MSN/MBA Program, the applicant must submit the following:
- Current USA RN license without restrictions.
- Official transcript indicating a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree was earned at an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts of all other undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Narrative statement of career goals and how the program will enable achievement of those goals.
- Validation of completion of an undergraduate statistics course (can be taken during degree program if necessary to meet requirement).
Applicants must begin the program within one year of notification of admission. Application materials remain active for one year following submission and inactive applications are shredded after one year.
Admission may be offered to those applicants who have less than a 3.0 GPA but demonstrate strong work experience and the potential to succeed in the program.