Your annual support allows our students to gain opportunities to participate in furthering their education, strengthening their faith, and serving the community at large. A Waynesburg University education is affordable in great part through programs that are made possible through the support of individuals like you.
- Fund for Waynesburg - Support educational programs and operational needs of the University as well as financial aid for students. This annual fund is needed each and every year to supplement the overall budget and keep tuition costs as low as possible for current students.
- Academic Programs - Supporting a specific academic department or program allows us to maintain the University’s high standard of educational excellence.
- Athletic Programs - Athletic programs allow our students to grow spiritually, intellectually and athletically during their collegiate experience. Your gift helps to make this possible.
- Endowed Scholarships and Funds - Endowed scholarships and funds remain in perpetuity. By supporting endowed scholarships, you will forever support the students of Waynesburg University.
- Bequests or Planned Gifts - Giving through your estate or making income-producing gifts, such as charitable annuities, are creative ways to maximize a personal contribution.
- In-Kind Gifts - These types of gifts include donations of property other than cash and marketable securities, such as works of art, books, equipment, furnishings, automobiles, software and licensing.
If you have questions on annual giving or would like to request more information, please contact Donna Nypaver, Director of Donor Relations and Annual Giving, at email@example.com or 724-852-7791.