Travel vouchers of up to $200 are available to help with travel costs associated with a visit to campus. You must travel 300 miles one way to qualify for a travel voucher.
To qualify for a voucher you will need to:
- Register and attend a personal campus visit or a fall/spring open house
- Travel more than 300 miles from your home address one way to main campus
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior in high school or homeschool equivalent
- Following the approved visit, Waynesburg University will reimburse up to $200 of travel costs based on receipts or mileage provided (meals will not be considered)
- No voucher will be issued if the student does not attend their scheduled visit
- Vouchers are not a guarantee of admission to Waynesburg
- Vouchers may only be used once per family - no additional vouchers will be offered on return trips
Travel Voucher Procedures
Please review the procedures below for documenting expenses to utilize a travel voucher.
This information is required not only as University policy, but also by the Internal Revenue Service. Therefore, we are unable to provide reimbursement without it.
Other Travel Cost Tracking
Voucher Reimbursement Request
To qualify for a voucher, a student must submit the Voucher Reimbursement Request form at least one week before their scheduled campus visit.
Please contact Isaiah Skeete at email@example.com or 724-852-3216.
Isaiah Skeete, Assistant Director of Admissions