Waynesburg University is excited to offer travel vouchers for personal visits!
While we do offer a comprehensive virtual tour, nothing can fully replace a campus visit, and we’re here to help make that easier for you.
Travel vouchers of up to $200 are available to help with travel costs associated with a personal visit to campus.
To qualify for a voucher you will need to:
- Register and attend a personal visit to campus
- Travel more than 300 miles from your home address one way to main campus
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior in high school or homeschool equivalent
- Following the scheduled personal visit, Waynesburg University will reimburse up to $200 of travel costs based on receipts or mileage provided (meals will not be considered)
- No voucher will be issued if the student does not attend their scheduled visit
- Vouchers are not a guarantee of admission to Waynesburg
- Vouchers may only be used once per family - no additional vouchers will be offered on return trips