Waynesburg University Financial Aid Forms
Important Financial Aid Websites
Suggested Scholarship Searches
College and Financial Aid Planning
General Financial Aid Information
Loan Repayment and Consolidation Information
Financial Aid Checklist
- Did I complete the FAFSA at studentaid.gov?
- Did I receive and review my Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) for errors or adjustments?
- Did I receive and review my Aid Offer?
- If I have financial aid questions, did I call Financial Aid at 724-852-3208
- If selected, did I complete and sign the Verification Worksheet?
- If selected, did I send all of the required verification documents?
- If I received an outside scholarship, did I notify the Financial Aid Office?
- If I want a Federal Direct loan, did I apply at studentaid.gov?
- If I am a first-time borrower, did I complete the Entrance Loan Counseling and a Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentaid.gov?
- Do I or my parents need to apply for a Federal PLUS or an alternative private loan?
- If denied the Federal PLUS loan, did I notify the Financial Aid Office?
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to attend Waynesburg University?
The cost for undergraduate tuition and fees for the 2022-2023 school year is $28,720 and the cost for room and board is $11,890. For all other costs, please see Undergraduate Tuition and Fees.
Do my costs increase each year?
How am I billed?
When will I receive a bill?
Are there payment plan options?
How do I know what aid I will receive?
How is my aid determined?
What if I need additional money?
Is my aid guaranteed in future years?
Do I have to apply for aid every year?
When should I apply for aid?
What does my enrollment status need to be?
What about loans?
Do I have to take out loans?
How much can I borrow?
What about alternative student loans?
How can I apply for an endowed scholarship?
Do I have to work if I am awarded federal work study (FWS)?
Can I receive outside scholarships?
What happens if I receive outside scholarship funds?
What is satisfactory academic progress (sap)?
What if I withdraw from school?
What happens if my family's situation changes?
Can I be independent?
Questions about your financial aid?
Please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 724-852-3208; we're happy to help!