Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions Requirements
All our Graduate and Professional Studies programs require that you:
- Submit an online application.
- Upload an updated resume.
- Submit official transcripts* for all undergraduate and graduate coursework, including transfer credits.
- List two professional recommenders.
In addition to the application requirements listed below, you will need to meet the full listing of the individual program requirements.
Your application will be reviewed on a holistic basis, including your educational background and work experience, to reach an admission decision.
*For admission to an Integrated 5-year program, send your in-progress Bachelor’s degree transcripts during your junior year.
Please note that all of our Graduate and Professional Studies Programs are entirely online or contain significant online components. As such, Waynesburg University is not permitted to issue F or J Visas to international graduate students for the purpose of physically studying in the United States. However, international students are able to apply to our MBA program. The program can be completed 100% online with residence outside of the United States. In addition to the application requirements listed above, if you are applying as an international student, you will need to:
- Submit all transcripts translated into English by World Education Services (WES) of all academic educational work.
- Submit an official report of TOEFL scores or other indication of competency in English if English is not your native language. The minimum score requirement is 80.
- After you submit all documents, we will contact you for an Admissions interview.