Do you think you have the best chili recipe? Enter your chili in SAB's Chili Cook-off!
This Chili Cook-Off is a social event, in which competitors prepare their own recipe and submit it for taste testing. Students, Faculty, and Staff are welcome to attend this event and enjoy a chili lunch. SAB is charging "3 hygiene items" or $3 to taste test chili and enjoy a chili lunch catered by Aladdin Food Service. All proceeds of this event will go to local Hygiene Closets for students in Greene County Middle Schools.
For competitors, here are a few rules and details regarding the event:
1. Teams may consist of up to two people
2. Teams are required to bring one crock pot of Chili and are not required to stay
3. You must bring your heated Chili to Student Services / Stover 302 by 11 AM
4. Entry fee is free for all teams and they will not have to pay for lunch
5. Judges will judge at 11:30 AM and we will announce the winners at 12:50 PM.
6. This event runs from 11:30 - 1 PM on April 3, 2019
This event is sponsored by Waynesburg University's Student Activities Board (SAB). SAB is a student organization that plans and executes events on and off campus for Waynesburg University students. SAB has created this event for current WU students only.