The Waynesburg University Players will present their fall play “And Then There Were None” Wednesday, Nov. 3, through Saturday, Nov. 6, at 7:30 p.m. in the Goodwin Performing Arts Center.
Tickets are $3 for students, $5 for community members and free for faculty and staff. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made at waynesburg.ticketleap.com/none.
This year’s play, “And Then There Were None,” is a murder mystery written by Agatha Christie. It premiered in London, England in 1943, and has been a staple in the mystery genre ever since.
“The murder mystery has entertained audiences in the theatre, on film, on television and even in group participation events,” said Edward Powers, professor of theater. “It had been seven years since I last directed a murder mystery, and I wanted to get back to presenting a serious story after the comedy of ‘Doublewide, Texas’ in the spring.”
Powers encourages the community to come and support Waynesburg’s Theatre Program.
“All theatre events need an audience,” Powers said. “After a year and a half of being isolated because of COVID-19, it is important for audiences to come out to support the efforts of the theatre program.”
In compliance with the Keep Waynesburg Well Plan, all in attendance will be required to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. More information can be found online at waynesburg.edu/keepwaynesburgwell.
For more information, contact Powers at 724-852-3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cast and Crew
- Freida Narracott – Lauren Royesky, freshman psychology major from Uniontown, Pennsylvania
- Ellen Rodgers – Heather Ratcliffe, senior biblical & ministry studies major from Bunker Hill, West Virginia
- Ethel Rodgers – Rachel Duncan, sophomore biblical & ministry studies major from Uledi, Pennsylvania
- Vera Claythorne – Diamond Price, senior entertainment & arts management music major from Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania
- Philip Lombard – Cory Tretinik, Waynesburg University 2021 alumnus from Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
- Anthony Marston – Josh Anderson, sophomore biology (pre-dent/med/pharm/vet) major from Monessen, Pennsylvania
- Whitney Blore – Mckenna Mercier, senior criminal justice administration major from Meadville, Pennsylvania
- General Mackenzie – Thomas Faye, Waynesburg University 2020 alumnus and MBA graduate student from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Emily Brent – Jayda Fyock, freshman business major from Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Judge Harriett Wargrave – Eden Koldys, senior human services major from Smithfield, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Georgia Armstrong – Shaina Stants, sophomore with an undeclared major from Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Director – Elyse Morgan, junior entertainment & arts management theater major from Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Stage Manager – Trinity Alex, freshman criminal justice administration major from New Castle, Pennsylvania