Waynesburg University is proud to offer a full tuition and fees scholarship, the Founders Scholarship, to select students entering in the 2023-2024 academic year. This is an academic scholarship available to a very select group of high academic achieving students and recognizes the impact these students will have on the Waynesburg campus community.
- First-year student admitted to Waynesburg University for the upcoming fall semester
- Intend to reside on campus the entire duration of their undergraduate enrollment
- High school cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher
- SAT of 1200 or higher on Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math or ACT composite score of 26 or higher
- Fall 2023: Students who meet the other above criteria and did not submit a test score (SAT or ACT) as part of their application for admission, may apply for this scholarship if they have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher. More information about the SAT/ACT testing requirement for 2022 can be found here.
How to apply
Qualified candidates interested in the Founders Scholarship should apply for admission to Waynesburg University by Nov. 1. Interested students who are accepted to the University will be asked to complete an additional online application, and those whom the committee has identified as potential candidates will be invited to interview for the scholarship. For more information on this process, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-800-225-7393.