Note: Enrollment in ENG 101-102 is based on the student’s score on the SAT or ACT Test.
COM 228* Business and Professional Speaking, fulfills the Oral Competency requirement
Quantitative Reasoning Skills
Computer Literacy Skills
Wellness (in conjunction with any of the following Life Skills labs: 105, 116, 117, 119, 126, 128 129, 135, 136 or special topics offering such as dance, yoga or Pilates)
Natural and Physical Sciences
- Two laboratory science courses
Fine Arts, Language Arts, and Communication
- Three credit hours from fine arts (art, music, theatre)
- One literature course from English
- Three additional credit hours from fine arts (art, music, theatre), language arts (literature, writing, Spanish, language), or communication (film, photography, speech*)
History, Biblical and Ministry Studies, and Philosophy
- One history course
- BMS 105 or 106
- One philosophy course
Social and Behavioral Sciences (two disciplines must be represented)
- Two courses from business administration (BUS 228), economics, geography, international studies (INT 105), political science, psychology, or sociology
- One service learning course (SLR 105, 106, 107, 155, 205, 206, 255, 305, 306, 355, 455)
- or NUR 419, Clinical Prevention and Population Health
Waynesburg Experience - Fiat Lux
- WBE 108
Study in Depth
- All baccalaureate degree candidates must complete a major course of study.
For additional information related to requirements for graduation, see Application for Degree and Requirements for Graduation.