- TPS Project Checklist
- Grantee Participant Roster
- TPS Teachers Network
- TPS Framework for Regional Projects
- TPS Participant Survey
- Quarterly Report User Guide
- Quarterly Report (See User Guide Above)
- Reimbursement Request
- End of Project Narrative Report Guide
- End of Project Narrative Report
Mini-Grants for TPS Conference Presentations:
TPS Eastern Region Grantees are eligible for financial assistance to present TPS methods, materials and project findings at professional development conferences and venues. Presentations must be approved in advance. The mini-grant program is limited to $2,000 per grantee organization.
- Mini-Grant Proposal Form
- Mini-Grant Summary Report and Reimbursement Request Form Please note: reimbursements will be issued to the TPS Eastern Region grantee organization.