Bible icon Business icon Communication icon Education icon Languages icon Fine arts icon History icon International studies icon Nursing icon Social sciences icon Biology & environmental science icon Chemistry icon Criminal justice icon Engineering icon Exercise science icon Forensics icon Bachelor's to master's icon Math & computer science icon Professional preparation icon Undergraduate minors icon Email icon Facebook icon Twitter icon LinkedIn icon Apple icon Calendar icon Diploma icon Piggy bank icon Students icon

Change of Major

Any student contemplating a change of major is urged to discuss the decision with his or her current advisor and/or department chair.  A student changing majors should evaluate, with the help of the department chair or the Director of the Pathways Center, progress toward a degree in the new major, and should be fully aware of the impact the change may have on the projected graduation date.

If a student wishes to change the major, he or she should submit, electronically, a Change of Major form.  The link for the form can be found in myConnect on the Registrar's Office tab.  During the process an academic advisor, commensurate with the new major, will be assigned.  Notifications confirming the change of major will be forwarded accordingly when the process is complete.

Change of major form