Bible icon Business icon Communication icon Education icon Languages icon Fine arts icon History icon International studies icon Nursing icon Social sciences icon Biology & environmental science icon Chemistry icon Criminal justice icon Engineering icon Exercise science icon Forensics icon Bachelor's to master's icon Math & computer science icon Professional preparation icon Undergraduate minors icon Email icon Facebook icon Twitter icon LinkedIn icon Apple icon Calendar icon Diploma icon Piggy bank icon Students icon

Medical Withdrawal and Medical Leave of Absence

When illness, injury, or other disability occurs, a student or guardian may request, or the University may require, a Medical Withdrawal from the University or a Medical Leave of Absence (MLOA). All Medical Withdrawal or MLOA requests are made to the Registrar's Office by completing the appropriate forms. An application for a Medical Withdrawal or MLOA will not be reviewed until the form and any required documentation is submitted with all necessary signatures. All requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. In cases when a student is unable to sign required paperwork for Medical Withdrawal or MLOA, he or she may be placed on administrative hold until the process can be completed.

The policies for any withdrawal or leave of absence request are available on the University website, Student Right to Know page.